Wordly Wise 3000 Student Book, 4th Edition, Grade 3
Build vocabulary along with reading, writing, and critical thinking skills with Wordly Wise 3000! This workbook will help students master 3rd grade-level vocabulary through activities, peer sharing, and differentiated instruction.
This Student Edition Book 3 includes a total of 15 lessons that feature 10 vocabulary words per lesson. Lessons begin with word lists that include: definitions with contextual sentences (similar to dictionary entries); a variety of pen-to-paper activities (i.e., matching words and definitions, synonym crosswords, reading passages followed by comprehension questions, etc.), review games, discussion/writing extension ideas and much more.
- Students will learn new words through reading, writing, and a variety of activities designed to firmly associate words with the context in which they're used
- Each lesson begins with a Word List that includes pronunciations, parts of speech, and concise definitions, and uses each word in an interesting, contextual sentence
- Vocabulary workbook for Grade 3 will teach words like ambition, cocoon, enable, gradual, league, tentacle, vigorous, responsible, steer and more
- Words that are chosen are selected to expand critical grade-level vocabulary and improve reading comprehension that is crucial for content-area texts and high-stakes academic tests
- Workbook also includes 1-year access to Quizlet.com where students can practice their Wordly Wise vocabulary for additional reinforcement with online games and exercises
- 1 Vocabulary Workbook for Grade 3 Literacy Level
- One-Year Access to Pre-Loaded Wordly Wise 3000 Approved Study Tools and Games on Quizlet (Web-Based Application)