All About Spelling: Level 5
Level 5 in the All About Spelling series brings together the three pathways to learning—auditory (hearing), visual (seeing), and kinesthetic (touching). This multisensory approach, combined with a built-in review system and reinforcement activities, ensures that students retain what they learn and understand how to apply it in practical situations.
In a practical, hands-on way, your student will learn:
- When to apply the I-Before-E Generalization
- How to add two suffixes to a word
- Clues for when to use tion and sion to spell the sound of /shŭn/
- How to alphabetize words to the fourth letter
- The Doubling Rule for adding vowel suffixes
- Nine ways to pluralize words
- Another way to spell /er/
- New spelling strategies that will help him tackle longer words with ease
- and more!