All About Spelling: Level 6
Level 6 in the All About Spelling series brings together the three pathways to learning—auditory (hearing), visual (seeing), and kinesthetic (touching). This multisensory approach, combined with a built-in review system and reinforcement activities, ensures that students retain what they learn and understand how to apply it in practical situations.
In a practical, hands-on way, your student will learn:
- Clues for when to use -ible and when to use -able to spell the sound of /ibl/
- Strategies for choosing between -cle and -cal
- Exceptions to the I-Before-E Generalization, and easy ways to remember them
- Practice with -il, -el, -al, and -le
- Additional spelling strategies that will help students tackle longer words with ease
- and more!