Living Healthy: Nutrition, Exercise & Making Wise Choices
Help your students choose a leader's lifestyle and overcome our culture's invitation to live on junk food and video games. You are preparing them spiritually and academically for a great purpose. Exercise and nutrition are critical areas of discipleship for every believer!
Incorporating our brand-new Living Healthy curriculum will give your children the wisdom they need to honor God by making a lifetime of healthy choices. This independent learning course for 4th-6th grade students uses the Charlotte Mason style to gently introduce fitness, serving sizes, superfoods, vitamins, immune system, food safety and much more.
This all-in-one course is sure to get students and parents learning together, up and moving together, and being healthy together! Inside you will find:
- Words to Know, along with a glossary to build students’ vocabulary
- Scripture copywork to connect your health with God’s Word
- Core & More exercises and stretches to get students active
- Activities and extras including research, discussion, drawing, field trips, and more
- Crossword puzzles, word searches, and mazes to add even more fun to learning
- Written Celebrations of Knowledge to test students’ understanding
You can easily add Living Healthy to your homeschool days with our flexible 18 or 36-week schedule options.