Math Lessons for a Living Education: Level 3
Math Lessons for a Living Education: Level 3 teaches math through engaging real-life stories and practical application. This award-winning homeschool math curriculum series uses a story-based approach. Throughout the full-color workbook, your student is invited to participate in the story, make mathematical connections, explore the world around them with Charlie & Charlotte, and learn how they can put math to work in their own lives!
In Level 3, Charlie and Charlotte’s family is traveling to Peru--many exciting adventures await the twins and your student as they make their journey. Through the story, they experience a new culture, develop important character traits, and use their math skills to solve everyday problems!
Math Lessons for a Living Education teaches through:
- Short, story-based lessons
- Real life application
- Hands-on activities
- Engaging, full-color worksheets
Real Life, Real Math
Math is a living subject that happens all over everyday life! In Math Lessons for a Living Education: Level 3 students learn math concepts such as column addition & subtraction, multiplication, division, and Roman numerals through exciting, real-world stories. As your student explores the world around them with Charlie & Charlotte, they discover how math is related to everyday life in exciting—and sometimes in unexpected ways!
A Unique Approach to Learning
Math Lessons for a Living Education: Level 3 features a blend of stories, copy-work, oral narration, and hands-on experience to bring concepts to life and invite the student to explore the world around them. Students are encouraged to see the big picture and break it down into smaller pieces, discover important connections as they work out solutions, develop a better understanding, and strengthen their critical thinking skills.
In Math Lessons for a Living Education: Level 3 your student will learn:
- Column Addition & Subtraction
- Rounding to 10s, 100s, & 1000s
- Adding & Subtracting Money
- Area of Rectangles & Squares
- and so much more!
* A Math Lessons Readiness Test is available to help you determine if this level is best for your student. You will find it as a downloadable PDF on this page under the product image.
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 3 Includes:
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Short, engaging 15-30 minute lessons
- Full-color worksheets
- Answer key
- Manipulatives section
- Instructional blend of stories, copy-work, oral narration, and hands-on experience to bring concepts to life
- Convenient perforated pages
- Recommended for: Grade 3 / 7 – 9 years old
- Teacher's guidance is offered throughout the workbook