Wordly Wise 3000 Student Book, 4th Edition, Grade 10
Build vocabulary along with reading, writing, and critical thinking skills with Wordly Wise 3000! This workbook will help students master 10th grade-level vocabulary through activities, peer sharing, and differentiated instruction.
This Student Edition Book 10 includes a total of 20 lessons that feature 15 vocabulary words per lesson. Lessons begin with word lists that include: definitions with contextual sentences (similar to dictionary entries); a variety of pen-to-paper activities (i.e., matching words and definitions, synonym crosswords, reading passages followed by comprehension questions, etc.), review games, discussion/writing extension ideas and much more.
- Students will learn new words through reading, writing, and a variety of activities designed to firmly associate words with the context in which they're used
- Each lesson begins with a Word List that includes pronunciations, parts of speech, and concise definitions, and uses each word in an interesting, contextual sentence
- Vocabulary workbook for Grade 10 will teach words like accolade, bemuse, culpable, differentiate, largesse, omnivorous, pandemonium, rambunctious and more
- Words that are chosen are selected to expand critical grade-level vocabulary and improve reading comprehension that is crucial for content-area texts and high-stakes academic tests
- Workbook also includes 1-year access to Quizlet.com where students can practice their Wordly Wise vocabulary for additional reinforcement with online games and exercises
- 1 Vocabulary Workbook for Grade 10 Literacy Level
- One-Year Access to Pre-Loaded Wordly Wise 3000 Approved Study Tools and Games on Quizlet (Web-Based Application)